Yin Yang House Clinic Update Nov. 2020 - Chad Moving Out, Leslie Moving In
By YYH Staff
Tagged in Yin Yang House News and News
To all of my wonderful patients @ the Yin Yang House Chattanooga Clinic,
It is with mixed emotions that I have decided to leave clinical practice at the clinic I started in Chattanooga many years ago as of Nov. 20th 2020. Normally I would have given much more notice, but between our tremendous backlog from our safety reduced schedule, the reality that there would never be a "good" time to move on, and that I'm accepting a position that needs a firm start date, this seems "best".
For me, I am going back into the university IT field developing and supporting systems in support of healthcare and covid care and research. I will continue writing and researching for the Yin Yang House and providing online herbal consults as well, so I won't be completely removed from the practice...
It has been an absolute honor to work with all of you for all these years and I wish each and every one of you the absolute best! You likely have no idea how much joy helping you has brought me over the last 14 or so years.
Sincerely, Chad J. Dupuis, L.Ac.
What happens next?
Starting the week after Thanksgiving Leslie Bunn, L.Ac. will be taking over all of my currently scheduled appointments through January for now and then extended after that for the forseeable future. Many of you are already familiar with Leslie as she was a massage therapist/acupuncture assistant here for years and years before leaving to attend graduate school for acupuncture. Abby Stewart, LMT, will also continue offering massage therapy at the Yin Yang House and I will still be available for online herbal consultations. Our online herbal store will be available as well and I will continue writing and performing research for our sites.
Around the time that this news notice is released we will start moving existing appointments onto Leslie's calendar. If you would like to continue on seeing her, there is nothing more you need to do - she will simply see you at your next appointment. If, however, you would like to cancel and schedule with another local acupuncturist, just let us know and know that we completely understand and have the following list of practitioners for you to consider (in no particular order):
- Jes Dwyer @ Acu Chatt
- (Within Our Old Building On Main St)
- 822 East Main St., Chattanooga, TN 37408
- online booking
- Brett Moldenhauer @ Norspring Cryotherapy & Rejuvenation Center
- (Specializes in sports/orthopedics work)
- 140 W. 14th Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Booking :: (423) 682-8674
- Blake Storey @ Chattanooga Holistic Medicine
- Medical Towers Building, 1000 E 3rd St, Ste 103, Chattanooga, TN 37403
- online booking
- Jamie Jackson @ the Mi Lu Center
- (Near Our Lee Hwy Location)
- 6209 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Booking :: (303) 328-5869
- And there are others. For complicated cases (stroke, etc.) and/or those nearer to Atlanta we often recommend:
- Dr. Li Du @ Atlanta Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Peachtree Dunwoody Pavilion, 5775 Peachtree Dunwoody Road NE Suite C-200, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Booking :: (404) 368-6196