Depression - Chinese Medicine Research, News and Posts
Depression Related Posts Sorted By Title
We Have 72 Posts Related To Depression
- A Discussion of the Five Element Theory and Applications to Life - Seasons, Diet, Relations and Wellbeing
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Circadian Rhythms, the Chinese Clock and How To Live in Sync
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Doing Nothing for the New Year - The Art of Wu Wei
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- Lifestyle Considerations and Self-Help for Depression
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- My Kidneys Are What?
- My Liver is What?
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- The Health Benefits of Meditation
- The Multiple Health Benefits of Tai Chi
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc