Digestive Issues - Chinese Medicine Research, News and Posts
Below you will find blog posts that are related to digestive issues. For more detailed treatment options including potential acupuncture points and protocols, herbal formulas and other approaches, please see our digestive issues treatment options page on our theory site.
Digestive Issues Related Posts Sorted By Title
We Have 23 Posts Related To Digestive Issues
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)