Insomnia - Chinese Medicine Research, News and Posts
Insomnia Related Posts Sorted By Title
We Have 44 Posts Related To Insomnia
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Arm and Hand Acupressure Points
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Circadian Rhythms, the Chinese Clock and How To Live in Sync
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- Lifestyle Considerations and Self-Help for Insomnia
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- My Kidneys Are What?
- My Liver is What?
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- The Health Benefits of Meditation
- The Yin and Yang of Our Diets
- Tong Ren Therapy with Electricity (TENS Units)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc