Kidney Yin Deficiency - Chinese Medicine Research, News and Posts
Below you will find blog posts that are related to kidney yin deficiency. For more details about this Chinese Medicine diagnostic pattern including relationships to other conditions, and other treatment options, please see our kidney yin deficiency TCM diagnosis page on our theory site.
Kidney Yin Deficiency Related Posts Sorted By Title
We Have 17 Posts Related To Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- My Kidneys Are What?
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- The Yin and Yang of Our Diets
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)